Competition entry is void where product is prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Between 10:00 GMT on July 1st, 2014 and 13:00 GMT on July 31st, 2014 (“Contest Period”), visit the Templar Airsoft Facebook page (“TemplarTacticalAirsoft”), find the post about the contest that includes “Tell us in the comments what gun you’ll be using your sling on and whether you prefer a 2 point or 1 point sling.” and post your response as a comment to the post. If you don’t already, you must “Like” the Templar Airsoft Page to enter. You can “Unlike” the Templar Airsoft Page at any time after the end of the contest. Entries must be submitted by 12:59 GMT on 31st July, 2014. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Limit one entry per person/Facebook ID. Multiple entries will be void. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entry must not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry and remove any post that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: Templar Airsoft will randomly select 1 potential winner from all eligible entries received within 24 hours of the Giveaway’s end time and date as stated in that Giveaway’s Facebook post. Sponsor reserves the right to not award prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible & qualified entries. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its discretion, award the prize to an alternate winner for that Giveaway.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by the winning post announcement & he/she will have 24 hours from notification to respond to Sponsor. The inability to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period and/or potential winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification & at Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may be awarded to a runner-up.
- PRIZE: 1 Condor Tactical CBT Bungee 2 Point Sling. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £32.99. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner is responsible for any potential local taxes that may apply as a result of this prize gift. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Templar Airsoft an irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to the entry submitted (including all rights embodied therein) & understands that Sponsor & its designees may exploit, edit, modify, post, create derivatives of, distribute & otherwise use the entry & all elements of such entry, together with any other material, and the name, user name, city & state of residence, voice, image and/or likeness of entrant, in any & all media now known or hereafter devised, in any manner, in whole or in part, worldwide, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant or any third party, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules & decisions of Sponsor & judges, which shall be final & binding in all respects relating to this contest; and (b) to release, discharge & hold harmless Released Parties from any & all injuries, liability, losses & damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the contest or the acceptance or use of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunication or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any contest-related materials; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; or (iv) injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading materials from or use of the TemplarTacticalAirsoft Facebook Page. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the contest or the TemplarTacticalAirsoft Facebook Page, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified & all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest & if terminated, at its discretion, select winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise deemed fair & appropriate by Sponsor.
- WINNERS LIST: Winner’s name will be posted on the Templar Airsoft Facebook Page (TemplarTacticalAirsoft) following the end of the contest.
- Sponsor: www.TemplarAirsoft.com. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor & not to Facebook.