UCAP Airsoft – The Bunnker
The UCAP BUNKER is based just 2 miles north of Portsmouth, 100ft underground in the former U.G.H.Q (Underground HQ) used by the Royal Navy to plot the progress of the allied troops during the invasion of Normandy on D-Day. This unique location provides some of the finest facilities for Airsoft close quarter battle (C.Q.B) in the UK!
With over a mile and a half of useable tunnels, rooms and corridors as wide as streets, UCAP BUNKER is the premier all weather 365/7/24 Airsoft site.
Map of UCAP – The Bunker
- £15 Evening walk on fee (you must have your own gun and safety equipment)
- £30 Evening rental (including safety equipment, shotgun, 500 bb’s)
- £25 Sunday full day walk on (you must have your own gun and safety equipment, including lunch)
- £45 Sunday full day rental (including safety equipment, rifle, 2,000 bb’s, including lunch)
- Porta-loo toilet facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Visit their website www.Ucap.co.uk to book on for rentals. Walk ons do not need to book.
Game play video footage
For a personal review see my post on UCAP Airsoft – The Bunker
Comment below with your experiences of UCAP Airsoft!