So here I have the first of a series of videos looking at the Templar teams gear and guns. This is the H&K 416 D made by Umarex/VFC under licence from Heckler & Koch used by T-05. The build quality of this thing is amazing and it sports the following features;
H&K 416 Features
- Full Metal Construction.
- CNC Aluminium Outer Barrel, Solid and Stable.
- One-Screw fix/take-down Rail Handguard.
- The Rail Handguard which embeds into upper receiver as real steel.
- Reality present Gas Piston System.
- Cosmetic bolt plate able to lock when pulling cocking handle, returns by pressing Bolt Release Button, easy for hop-up adjustment.
- Aluminium Die-Cast Selector Lever / Magazine Catch / Bolt Release.
- Detachable Front & Rear Sights Included.
- Realistic Looking Magazine ( 300Rds, winding by wrench )
- Realistic Looking Grip Base.
- Build Material: Full Metal with ABS Grip / Stock
- Gear Box – VFC Custom Gearbox ( Ver.2-Compatible Internal Parts )
- Motor – VFC Custom High Speed Motor
- Magazine – 300Rds
- Length: 805-887mm
- Barrel Length – 267mm
- Battery – 8.4v – 9.6v & Lipos
- Package Includes – AEG, Magazine.
So with that in mind, check out the video below to get a look at the H&K 416 D.